The Christian Faith: A Quick Guide to Understanding its Inter-Workings (Second Edition) by Reid A. Ashbaucher
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-5136-2317-7 | E-Book ISBN: 978-1-5136-2316-0 (ePUB) | Kindle ASIN: B073C8S5NH
- Publish Date: June 30, 2017
- This book can be reviewed through Amazon Look Inside.
- This book can be reviewed through Kobo Stores.
- US List Prices: | Paperback – $9.95 | eBooks – $4.99 |
Print distribution: | United States | United Kingdom | Australia |
eBook Formats and Distribution
- Amazon Kindle
- Adobe EBUP
- Barnes & Noble Nook eReader (applications for iPhone, Blackberry, Windows PC or Mac)
- iBooks Store (Apple’s online bookstore available to iPad, iPod touch and iPhone users)
- Kobo Distribution (a leading global eReading service for smartphones, laptops, eReaders and any other device used for reading digital content)
- Deliverable countries in Adobe EPUB: This product delivers to United Arab Emirates, Antigua, Austria, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Bahrain, Bahamas, Bhutan, Botswana, Canada, Switzerland, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Dominca, Egypt, Spain, Finland, Fiji, France, United Kingdom, Grenada/Carricou, Greece, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, South Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Mali, Montserrat, Mauritius, Maldives, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Nepal, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Yemen, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sweden, Singapore, St. Kitts and Nevis, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, United States, South Africa, Zimbabwe.
- This book is NOT authorized for sale or free distribution in pdf format anywhere in the world.
- Is available in Paperback and eBook formats.
- Is available on-line at: Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Kobo Stores worldwide.
- Is available on eBay in: United States, United Kingdom, Australia.
- Is listed with bookstores under the following categories: Philosophy, Religion and Religion & Spirituality.
- Is available to distribution channels of over 39,000 retailers worldwide.
- Is available in some University Bookstores.
- Is available to independent bookstores in the United States. To search for one in your State: Click Here
- Is printed for distribution in: United States, United Kingdom, and Australia as a print-on-demand product.
- available through Espresso Book Machine® Distribution Network ( Worldwide ): Reid Ashbaucher Publication titles can be printed, bound, and delivered “hot off the press” at point of sale kiosks, bookstores, libraries and other locations in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Egypt, Japan, China, Netherlands, Philippines, South Africa, Dominican Republic and a growing number of other locations. For more information on the Espresso Book Machine® ( EBM ), please view the ( 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds ) video below. For ( EBM ) Espresso Book Machine® locations around the world: Click Here
The Espresso Book Machine (the “EBM “) is an ATM for books. Once you select your title and hit the buy button, the EBM will print, bind and trim your book with a full-color cover within minutes at the bookstore or library of your choosing. The book is indistinguishable from paperback books sold at bookstores.