Copyright Under Fair Use Rules | Last Post Update: 7/24/2021
Any person, business or organizational use of the author’s book materials, that does not fall under the following guidelines posted below, must seek permission for use by the author (Reid Ashbaucher). Please read and observe all printed information within the book’s copyright pages.
The following link will provide you with an explanation to “Fair Use” rules according to the Copyright Office of the United States. Working within the scope of this explanation, we provide the following guidelines that are acceptable to the Author as “Fair Use.”
For an explanation on academic use and some guideline help, the following link is provided: (Fair Use) The following is being granted as part of our “Academic Use” policy.
- Text from any work of the author may be used without permission up to 750 words.
- Quotes from others within any give work are subject to those publisher’s/author’s copyright protections.
- There are eight images/drawings within the book: Made in the Image of God; any two may be used without written permission. This number represents 25% of the total available. We feel 10% is considered fair use.
- All text and images/drawings must be given full credit either by footnote, endnote or copyright page, using any of the following format style methods: Chicago Style, Turabian’s Style, MLA Style, APA Style or ISO 690 Style.
Book word counts can be found on the following page of our website: Our Publishers
Commercial use permission is listed as follows:
- Text from any published work of the author may be used without permission up to 100 words.
- No images/drawings within the author’s books may be used without written permission from the author.
- This website’s URL https://booksite.rcetc.com/) must be listed in all credit notations.
- All text and images/drawings must be given full credit either by footnote, EndNote or copyright page, using any of the following format style methods: Chicago Style, Turabian’s Style, MLA Style, APA Style or ISO 690 Style.