Life can be noisy and confusing; Reid’s books help bring life back into focus, providing clarity to life and everyday living.
- I think the best part of this book was its simplicity. Anyone, a new or mature Christian can pick this up and follow along. New Christians will be enlightened and intrigued by the material provided while mature Believers will take a refreshing and unique look at their faith. – Valicity (Commenting on the title: The Christian Faith)
- The Christian Faith: A Quick Guide To Understanding Its Inter-Workings by Reid A. Ashbaucher is an engaging read that clears up confusion surrounding the Christian faith and give readers more information about the Christian faith in general. – Mamta for Readers’ Favorite
- I finished this book feeling more knowledgeable about the Bible in particular and Christianity in general. The Christian Faith: A Quick Guide to Understanding its Inter-Workings is most highly recommended. – Jack for Readers’ Favorite
- In Made in the Image of God: Understanding the Nature of God and Mankind in a Changing World, Reid A. Ashbaucher discovers the face of God for readers, and develops a Christo-centric philosophy that defines life as a return to the very source, to the life of the Trinity, to a God who refers to Himself as “We.” This book is an eye-opener that will help readers better understand where they come from. It’s a powerful tool that unveils the beautiful face of God. – Romuald for Readers’ Favorite
- In clear and beautiful prose, Reid A. Ashbaucher offers beautiful insights on God’s loving nature and creates a powerful link between God and man, a link in which man sees his image clearly, his identity, his mission, and his destiny. The whole message of this book can be summarized in the powerful biblical statement that God created man in His image and likeness. – Divine for Readers’ Favorite
Thank you for your interest and remember: books make a great gift anytime of the year. So, we invite you to pick up a copy for yourself or to share with someone else. Life does not need to be obscure, pick up a book and get clarity to your everyday living!
If you would like to receive updates to Author activity, you can subscribe to the (RSS) news feed located at the top of any of our pages or subscribe to our Newsletter located at the bottom of any page. Thank you for stopping by!