Christianity 101: A Simpler Way Forward by Reid A. Ashbaucher
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-7331399-4-6 | E-Book ISBN: 978-1-7331399-5-3 |
- Publish Date: February 10, 2020
- This book can be reviewed through Amazon Look Inside.
- This book can be reviewed through Kobo Stores.
- US List Prices: | Paperback – $11.95 | eBooks – $4.99 |
Print distribution: | United States | United Kingdom | Australia |
eBook Formats and Distribution
- Amazon – Kindle
- Adobe – ePUB
- B&N – Nook
- Apple – iBook
- Barnes & Noble Nook eReader (applications for iPhone, Blackberry, Windows PC, or Mac)
- iBooks Store (Apple’s online bookstore available to iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone users)
- Kobo Distribution (a leading global eReading service for smartphones, laptops, eReaders, and any other device used for reading digital content)
- Deliverable countries in Adobe EPUB: This product delivers to United Arab Emirates, Antigua, Austria, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Bahrain, Bahamas, Bhutan, Botswana, Canada, Switzerland, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Dominica, Egypt, Spain, Finland, Fiji, France, United Kingdom, Grenada/Carriacou, Greece, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, South Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Mali, Montserrat, Mauritius, Maldives, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Nepal, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Yemen, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sweden, Singapore, St. Kitts and Nevis, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, United States, South Africa, Zimbabwe.
- This book is NOT authorized for sale or free distribution in pdf format anywhere in the world.
- Is available in Paperback and eBook formats.
- Is available online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo/Walmart Stores worldwide.
- Is available on eBay in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia.
- Is listed with bookstores under the following categories: Philosophy, Religion, and Religion & Spirituality.
- Is available to distribution channels of over 40,000 retailers worldwide.
- Is available in some University Bookstores.
- Is available to independent bookstores in the United States. To search for one in your State: Click Here
- Is printed for distribution in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia as a print-on-demand product.
- available through Espresso Book Machine® Distribution Network ( Worldwide ): Reid Ashbaucher Publication titles can be printed, bound, and delivered “hot off the press” at point of sale kiosks, bookstores, libraries, and other locations in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Egypt, Japan, China, Netherlands, Philippines, South Africa, Dominican Republic and a growing number of other locations. For more information on the Espresso Book Machine® ( EBM ), please view the ( 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds ) video below. For ( EBM ) Espresso Book Machine® locations around the world: Click Here
The Espresso Book Machine (the “EBM “) is an ATM for books. Once you select your title and hit the buy button, the EBM will print, bind, and trim your book with a full-color cover within minutes at the bookstore or library of your choosing. The book is indistinguishable from paperback books sold at bookstores.