Made in the Image of God: Understanding the Nature of God and Mankind in a Changing World ( Third Revised Edition) by Reid A. Ashbaucher
By Reid A. Ashbaucher
- Paperback ISBN: 978-1-7331399-6-0
- Hardcover ISBN: 978-1-7331399-8-4
- eBooks ISBN: 978-1-7331399-7-7
This book is reviewable through the following programs:
U.S. List Prices: | Hardcover/w Paper Jacket – $27.95 | Paperback – $12.99 | E-Books – $6.99 |
- This book is published by Reid Ashbaucher Publications (February 10, 2020)
- The Hardcover Edition comes in a fully illustrated laminated case; liquid spill-resistant, and comes with a paper jacket.
- The best purchase value for public libraries is the Hardcover Edition.
- eBook formats are: Kindle, ePUB, Nook, and iBook
- Adobe EPUB is compatible with Android and iOS based eBook reading devices. For a short list: Click Here
- Text-To-Speech feature is enabled for EPUB.
- This book is only available in English at this time.
- This book is NOT authorized for sale or free distribution in pdf format anywhere in the world.
- Deliverable countries in Adobe EPUB: This product delivers to United Arab Emirates, Antigua, Austria, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Bahrain, Bahamas, Bhutan, Botswana, Canada, Switzerland, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Dominica, Egypt, Spain, Finland, Fiji, France, United Kingdom, Grenada/Carriacou, Greece, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, South Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Mali, Montserrat, Mauritius, Maldives, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Nepal, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Yemen, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sweden, Singapore, St. Kitts and Nevis, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, United States, South Africa, Zimbabwe.
This Book Is:
- listed with bookstores under the following categories: Theology, Religion, Anthropology, and Philosophy.
- available in Hardcover, Paperback, and all eBooks formats.
- available on-line at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, ChristianBook.com, Walmart, iTunes and Kobo Stores.
- available to local and on-line Christian bookstores worldwide.
- available to distribution channels of over 39,000 retailers worldwide.
- available in some University Bookstores.
- available to independent bookstores in the United States. To search for one in your State: Click Here
- printed for distribution in United States, United Kingdom, and Australia as a print-on-demand product.
- available through Espresso Book Machine® Distribution Network ( Worldwide ): Reid Ashbaucher Publication titles can be printed, bound, and delivered “hot off the press” at point of sale kiosks, bookstores, libraries and other locations in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Egypt, Japan, China, Netherlands, Philippines, South Africa, Dominican Republic and a growing number of other locations. For more information on the Espresso Book Machine® ( EBM ), please view the ( 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds ) video below. For ( EBM ) Espresso Book Machine® locations around the world: Click Here
The Espresso Book Machine (the “EBM “) is an ATM for books. Once you select your title and hit the buy button, the EBM will print, bind and trim your book with a full-color cover within minutes at the bookstore or library of your choosing. The book is indistinguishable from paperback books sold at bookstores.