Made in the Image of God: Understanding the Nature of God and Mankind in a Changing World (Revised Edition)
By Reid A. Ashbaucher
- Paperback ISBN: 978 – 1 – 61314 – 355 – 1
- Hardcover ISBN: 978 – 1 – 61314 – 354 – 4
- eBooks ISBN: 978 – 1 – 61314 – 364 – 3
This book is reviewable through the following programs:
- Amazon Look Inside the Book Feature
- Kobo Store Read Sample Feature
- Video Book Presentation ( 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds )
U.S. List Prices: | Hardcover – $27.95 | Paperback – $16.95 | E-Books – $6.99 |
- This book was published by Innovo Publishing October, 2016.
- The Hardcover Edition comes in a fully illustrated laminated case; liquid spill resistant; no dust cover to tear.
- The best purchase value for public libraries is the Hardcover Edition.
- eBook formats are: Amazon Kindle and Adobe EPUB.
- Adobe EPUB is compatible with over 250 eBook readers. For a comprehensive list: Click Here
- Text-To-Speech feature is enabled for Kindle and EPUB.
- The book’s eight text box Images can be expanded to a full page image in the Kindle format.
- This book is only available in English at this time.
- This book is NOT authorized for sale or free distribution in pdf format anywhere in the world.
- Deliverable countries in Adobe EPUB: This product delivers to United Arab Emirates, Antigua, Austria, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Bahrain, Bahamas, Bhutan, Botswana, Canada, Switzerland, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Dominca, Egypt, Spain, Finland, Fiji, France, United Kingdom, Grenada/Carricou, Greece, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, South Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Mali, Montserrat, Mauritius, Maldives, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Nepal, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Yemen, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sweden, Singapore, St. Kitts and Nevis, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, United States, South Africa, Zimbabwe.
This Book Is:
- listed with bookstores under the following categories: Theology, Religion, Apologetics, and Philosophy.
- available in Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle and EPUB.
- available on-line at: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Create Space, Kobo Stores, Tolino, and Innovo Publishing Bookstore.
- listed on Scribd and 24 Symbols websites.
- listed with Inktera catalog.
- available to local and on-line Christian bookstores worldwide.
- available to distribution channels of over 71,000 retailers worldwide.
- available in some University Bookstores.
- available to independent bookstores in the United States. To search for one in your State: Click Here
- printed for distribution in: United States, United Kingdom, and Australia as a print-on-demand product.
- available through Espresso Book Machine® Distribution Network ( Worldwide ): Innovo titles can be printed, bound, and delivered “hot off the press” at point of sale kiosks, bookstores, libraries and other locations in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Egypt, Japan, China, Netherlands, Philippines, South Africa, Dominican Republic and a growing number of other locations. For more information on the Espresso Book Machine® ( EBM ), please view the ( 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds ) video below. For ( EBM ) Espresso Book Machine® locations around the world: Click Here
The Espresso Book Machine (the “EBM “) is an ATM for books. Once you select your title and hit the buy button, the EBM will print, bind and trim your book with a full-color cover within minutes at the bookstore or library of your choosing. The book is indistinguishable from paperback books sold at bookstores.