Introduction to Bible Doctrine: Ten Foundational Truths behind Christianity by Reid A. Ashbaucher
- Paperback ISBN: 978-1-7350948-2-3
- Hardback ISBN: 978-1-7350948-3-0
- eBook ISBN: 978-1-7350948-7-8
U.S. List Prices: | Paperback – $14.95 | Hardback – $24.95 | eBook – $4.99
- This book is published by Reid Ashbaucher Publications and distributed through the Ingram group worldwide. December 2020.
- This book is available in most eBook formats. Kindle, Nook, iBook, ePUB.
- This book is only available in English at this time.
- This book is NOT authorized for sale or free distribution in pdf format anywhere in the world.
This Book Is:
- listed with bookstores under the following categories: Religion / Theology
- available in Paperback and Hardcover.
- available online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble.
- available to distribution channels of over 39,000 retailers worldwide.
- available in some University Bookstores.
- available to independent bookstores in the United States. To search for one in your State: Click Here
- printed for distribution in United States, United Kingdom, and Australia as a print-on-demand product.
- available through Espresso Book Machine® Distribution Network ( Worldwide ): Reid Ashbaucher Publication titles can be printed, bound, and delivered “hot off the press” at point of sale kiosks, bookstores, libraries, and other locations in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Egypt, Japan, China, Netherlands, Philippines, South Africa, Dominican Republic and a growing number of other locations. For more information on the Espresso Book Machine® ( EBM ), please view the ( 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds ) video below. For ( EBM ) Espresso Book Machine® locations around the world: Click Here
The Espresso Book Machine (the “EBM “) is an ATM for books. Once you select your title and hit the buy button, the EBM will print, bind, and trim your book with a full-color cover within minutes at the bookstore or library of your choosing. The book is indistinguishable from paperback books sold at bookstores.